The Gathering in Australia has been cancelled. Here in Colorado we are in a wait and see mode to decide if we need to cancel our Gathering at Shambhala Mountain Center this June of 2020. They have already said that if we do need to cancel we can reschedule for the Summer of 2021. Please be patient and practice compassion for all sentient beings as we wait. We are asking that you not register at this time until we make a decision. Obviously if we do eventually cancel the Gathering for this June we will refund the money that people have already sent. Be well and remember that you are an eternal being of Light.
Clay and Mary Ellen Uptain and the Gathering Committee